Request a Contact
Fill out the information below and I'll reach out to you shortly.
I’ve been in the mortgage industry for over 13 years in many different capacities as an originator, team leader, and division director. I enjoy what I do because there is no single job out there that allows me to affect people and their lives more than their housing. Typically, it’s most client’s largest transaction in their lives, and I pride myself on making the process as easy and seamless as possible while providing education and direction. I am also a licensed real estate appraiser, and had previously been a home builder while in college. I am familiar with all elements of the real estate process and am always happy to share my expertise.
In my free time, I’m a single dad raising a wonderful little 5-year-old girl who is going on 40. For fun, I landscape and hardscape which I’ve been doing for over 30 years and have created what some consider to be top professional landscape settings. I also am an avid grower of different varieties of bonsai.
- National Mortgage License number 739681
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Condominium Financing
- FHA Government Loans
- First-Time Home Buyer Programs
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Investment Property Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Low-to-Moderate Income Lending Program
- Renovation Loans
- Second Homes
- USDA Rural Housing
- VA Government Loans
- Bachelor of Arts - IDH, Michigan State University, 2002
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Walsh College, 2011
- Master of Science Finance (MSF) - Walsh College, 2011